Senior Product Manager
FreeWheel seeks a Sr. Product Manager to oversee ongoing enhancements and strategic direction of its TV Markets platform and to develop new, related product offerings. In this role, you will focus on product areas that include inventory management, allocation, deal management, yield optimization and insights. In this position you will:
- Participate in the full product enhancement lifecycle, from requirements gathering and prioritization of enhancement requests through design and oversight of implementation
- Help to maintain ongoing relationships with FreeWheel's Markets platform customers, gathering requirements and feedback from our customers on an ongoing basis to guide the product roadmap and strategy, solve customer issues and identify areas for improvement
- Develop detailed requirements specifications, including detailed user interface mockups and the business logic
- Work closely with FreeWheel's engineering team to plan, oversee and guide implementation
- Investigate and analyze market trends, opportunities and the competitive landscape to help guide FreeWheel's strategies and direction as well as help set and evaluate pricing models for new products
- Minimum 5+ experience in software design/development or product management for software or ASP/SaaS product
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the strategic, process, financial and technical dimensions of our and our customers' businesses and operate comfortably in all areas. Ability to identify customers' true underlying business needs, recognize trends and anticipate future customer needs.
- Unparalleled analytical and problem-solving skills. You must have an ability to invent creative solutions to complex business problems with a very high degree of attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills. You must have the ability to present intricate and complex concepts and details in a clear, concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Previous experience with SSPs, Exchange, DSPs, and online TV/linear TV ad operations is a major plus
- A bachelor's or advanced degree in Engineering, computer science, mathematics or qualified work experience is also considered
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer