Analyst 2, Sales Compensation Coordinator
Responsible for analyzing and evaluating operational performance metrics and resources. Maps metrics against the Company's operational plans and tactical/strategic goals to ensure alignment and focus. Creates and
facilitates reporting and analysis to evaluate operational initiatives and drive operational efficiencies. Develops and maintains standard reporting measures, quantitative explanation of relevant data, and
ongoing analysis of alternatives and solutions. Quantitatively evaluates and recommends action plans, based on all operational reporting and analysis in order to enhance the customer experience and drive
operational efficiencies. Provides financial reporting, revenue analysis support, discount monitoring, promotional modeling, and subscriber-reporting issue resolution to various departments within the company. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes to management.
- Creates and maintains multiple operational reporting tools.
- Provides analytical support of actual results against budget and feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based strategic decision making.
- Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended changes.
- Creates and maintains compliance reports that identify discrepancies within the Company's billing systems.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members. Provides day-to-day validation and spot checks.
- May prepare reports to be used by other departments to correct billing issues.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
-& & & & & & & & Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
-& & & & & & & & Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
-& & & & & & & & Minimum of two years hands on experience with CSG billing system or equivalent
-& & & & & & & & Working experience in Excel, Advanced level preferred
-& & & & & & & & Finance, Accounting or MIS experience preferred
-& & & & & & & & Strong attention to detail
-& & & & & & & & Able to work independently or in group setting
-& & & & & & & & Strong communication skills
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer