Senior Director, Technology Recruiting
Senior Director, Talent Acquisition-Technology
Comcast Talent Solutions Organization is seeking a Talent Acquisition Senior Director to join our team supporting the Technology, Product & Experience (TPX) Business Unit based in Philadelphia, PA. This position applies solid Talent Acquisition strategy, project management methodology, communications, and leadership skills to efficiently and effectively assure a high caliber and diverse workforce that will support Comcast TPX culture, mission, and values
This individual will lead an established team of Technology recruiters and be responsible for programs and activities related to the attraction, selection, hiring and on-boarding of Technology talent into Comcast TPX. They will be responsible for partnering with HR, Finance and Hiring Managers to build a workforce with those critical skills needed to move the business forward. This role will also be responsible for ensuring talent processes comply with appropriate business controls or initiating/maintaining immigration statuses. Individuals in this role will also have responsibility for providing work direction, guiding employees on various processes and acting as a point of escalation for team members.
- Create and execute Talent Acquisition strategies by leading an experienced recruitment team whose mission is to identify and secure best technology talent, with an eye toward increasing quality across the entire recruiting cycle.
- Drive, own and execute a seamless candidate experience throughout the entire recruiting cycle to establish trust and responsibility in all relationships that promotes the culture and brand of Comcast in not only the marketplace but within internal organizations.
- Promote recognition of Comcast as premier employer of choice in the marketplace, among campus institutions, as well as with channel partners (e.g., agencies, social networks, associations, etc.).
- Lead designated recruiting team to achieve hiring targets in accordance with business needs. Achieve an annual hiring plan that emphasizes quality and diversity of hire, process efficiency and client management. Own and be held accountable for meeting SLA's & Staffing Metrics.
- Establish effective relationships with the TPX Senior Leadership Team, HR and Finance partners, influencing their recruiting strategies and their adherence to recruiting procedures. Influence and educate senior stakeholders on external market trends.
- Ensure designated team tracks and documents applicant progress in the Talent Acquisition tools, in accordance with usability standards set by the Comcast Talent Solutions management. Ensure appropriate administrative controls are maintained, enabling current status reviews of individuals and the overall talent acquisition environment.
- Successfully provide additional recruiting support as required beyond designated area(s) by leading improvement projects which benefit the entire Comcast Talent Acquisition function.
- Mentor and Peer coach other Comcast Talent Acquisition team members.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 8 experienceina Recruiting Management role, leading large teams based in multiple locations
- At least 10 years experiencein a recruiting organization focused on sourcing, attracting and hiring Technology talent
- Readiness to travel up to 20%
- English: Fluent
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer