Sr. Regional Account Executive - Towson, MD
Responsible for achieving company sales and marketing objectives and servicing and maintaining a base of regional clients and/or agencies who purchase advertising space or other media services to achieve established annual sales goals within assigned sales team. Works with agencies and advertisers to reach assigned market area through methods that consolidate markets creating a one stop shopping experience. Facilitates and/or conducts negotiations to reach long-term agreements and commitments. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Analyzes, develops and presents market research and advertising proposals to support client and/or agencies activities and products.
- Develops and maintains strategic advertising accounts and strategic partnership deals to drive revenue.
- Works collaboratively with all levels of staff in various internal departments to carry out client requirements and drive revenue growth.
- Works with Ad Sales tools, maintains up-to-date customer and prospect records and participates in development of sales forecasts.
- Attends and participates in sales meetings, training programs, and conferences. Leads individual and group training sessions as necessary.
- Mentors, trains and guides other Account Executives in all stages of the sales process.
- Must be able to travel.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Marketing
- Generally requires 3-5+ years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer