VP, Technical Support
Responsible for overseeing and directing the operations of the Technical
Support team. Creates and drives business strategies that effect the
primary goal of the Technical Support team: to provide superior
technical support through services, products, and policies. Provides
expertise and knowledge of the Technical Support services, products, and
policies to top business leaders to prescribe solutions to technical
customer, sales, and field operations challenges. Develops long-term
plans that impact the achievement of business results. Recognizes
profitability and revenue potential in business opportunities.
- Oversees the Technical Support team, ensuring all financial and
operational goals and objectives are achieved in a timely and organized
- Develops and implements business strategies designed to help the
Technical Support department achieve business and financial strategies
- Directs and oversees department management, ensuring all changes and
modifications relevant to department policies, procedures, and
operations are seamlessly rolled-out.
- Provides high-level technical, product, and services expertise and
knowledge to staff, management, and executive staff in other functional
- Monitors operations and industry for new areas of business
opportunity, improvement, or expansion.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 15+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer