General Manager Advertising Sales
Responsible for the creation, implementation, and achievement of
advertising sales activities for the Salt Lake Citymarketand
works with assigned staff to achieve revenue targets associated with
regions or segments of accountability. Controls major and complex
accounts. Develops goals and objectives in alignment with organizational
business strategy. Develops and manages budget. Designs training and
motivational programs to improve performance of sales. Focuses on
collaboration and building relationships to work as integrated teams.
Delegates the work of sales staff and continually evaluates sales
performance and modifies plans to achieve better results. Provides
strategic leadership and direction for team.
- Establishes strategies and process for all sales initiatives including
- Serves as escalation for issues related to current policy guidelines.
- Develops local/national and/or regional advertising sales plan and
promotional approaches including identification of objectives,
strategies and action programs to produce revenue toward achievement of
- Controls operations to adhere to operating budget, meet budgeted
revenue and cash flow objectives.
- Establishes and ensures the execution of short- and long-term
advertising revenue goals.
- Ensures maintenance of contacts, advertisements, and availability
- Formulate and cultivate partnership relationships with clients.
Develops and manages client list and account territories to maximize
- Establishes budgets and reviews rate structures. Reports all sales
revenue and ensures accuracy.
- Directs the production of advertising sales to assure that creative
advertising content standards are upheld, utilizing latest video
techniques to produce quality advertising from a technical standpoint.
- Provides motivation for advertising sales personnel through individual
contact, goal setting, periodic meetings, incentive plans/contest, and
a positive working environment.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 14+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer