Interactive Media Specialist - Towson, MD
Responsible for prospecting, selling, developing, and expanding the client base for Advance Media. Drives new and incremental revenue and regularly meets pre-established activity and results quotas. Monitors and evaluates competitive media spending for sales categories. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper processing of contracts, advertising schedules and call expense reports
- Addresses customer complaints quickly and advises management promptly of any situation outside position’s scope of authority.
- Coordinates implementation of interactive programs with sales, marketing/promotions and creative services.
- Sales travel is involved when needed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer