Responsible for a variety of programs involving business reengineering efforts that support our operations and customer experience. Works with a cross-functional team that encompasses representation from all divisions to understand current challenges. Works to define our current processes that support the Marketing, Provisioning, Customer Care, and Technical Operations and to define the future state that will be enabled
through technology. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Expert knowledge of Tableau-Development, implementation, and maintenance of automated reporting is an essential and required skill
- Advanced to expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, PDF, Word, Visio, Project
- Cradle to grave management of external SIP and TDM partners to include, but not limited to management of systemic issues, cost controls consistent with Comcast telecom savings initiative, compliance to contractual obligations, performance management and reporting, maintenance of supplier contact lists, and facilitation of regular and/or ad hoc meetings between Comcast stakeholders and external partner.
- Monthly download of NPAC data from Neustar and iconectiv web portal, analysis of porting volumes and expenses, and summary reporting is required
- Web-site development, hosting, and maintenance of all internally/externally facing web-sites used by Carrier Services is expected
- Beginning to intermediate level HTML and SQL programming skills is highly desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of telephone number portability ordering using automated and GUI solutions, for both port in and port outs.
- High level knowledge of TDM and SIP networks, especially how networks are interconnected between Comcast, ILEC, CLEC and SIP suppliers
- Familiarity with steps needed to implement new market and rate center expansions, including application for new OCN and SPIDs
- Basic knowledge of telephone numbering such as inventory maintenance, LRN routing, and utilization of LERG is highly desirable
- Must be able to research ILEC federal and state tariffs, and local interconnection agreements as needed to address internal and external client needs
- Ability to prioritize on a daily basis, including managing internal and external client escalations with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to communicate up, down, laterally within the organization, both orally and in writing must possess excellent command of the English language
- Advanced to expert knowledge using Microsoft Project to construct and manage project management plans is essential PMP certification is a plus
- Demonstrated competency using business analytic skills to build and maintain financial and business reporting models, and/or dashboards used by Carrier Services
- Beginning to intermediate level database construction, maintenance, and reporting knowledge is highly desirable.
- Leads analysis and design of existing and new business processes that span multiple areas of the organization, including Customer Operations,Sales Operations, Marketing, Training, Finance and Legal.
- Develops scalable processes to support and benefit the Company's architecture vision.
- Deconstructs technical concepts and metrics to facilitate process development.
- Helps to define success metrics for each new system or process and establishes a plan to track, monitor, and measure the success of those metrics.
- Completes assessments of business processes and documents each of the following areas: problem statements, process flows, gap analyses, and solution recommendations.
- Develops repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and processes in order to speed time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field and corporate) in order to secure alignment.
- Diagnoses, corrects, and documents issues, risks, and problems using Quality Assurance (QA) practices.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer