Senior Manager, ServiceNow Devops
Senior Manager, ServiceNow DevOps
As a successful DevOps Manager in Comcast Reliability Engineering, you will do much more than manage applications, infrastructure, tools, and people. You will be leading a team that builds new business applications, process automation and business insight capabilities that enable world-class operational excellence for our technology & business organizations. In addition to this, you will be the focal point for owning the end-to-end customer experience and will channel product and service requirements from customers and stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, and Procurement functional areas.
The ideal candidate will:
Be great fun to work with. The right candidate will love what they do and instinctively know how to make work fun.
Enjoy being a really great people manager. Building, motivating and mentoring a world-class software engineering and operations team is critical. You should have a proven track record in recruiting and retaining top talent and excel in day-to-day people and performance management tasks.
Have strong project, product management, and business management experience. The successful candidate will help shape the roadmap for the ServiceNow platform, including the expansion of features and functionality in a rapidly expanding base of users across Comcast.
You will need excellent technical project management skills to deliver product roadmap items and business acumen to support senior technology and product leaders. As part of the Reliability Engineering organization, a strong development mindset and an ability to work in an agile environment are critical to our teams success.
Be an agile evangelist. Passion for agile ceremonies is key to leading a high performing team. The ideal candidate will have past experience leading cross-functional teams with a balanced understanding of technology development and business management practices.
Know how to run a tight, lean, efficient operation. He/she will excel at using metrics and finding creative ways to scale the operational processes and performance of their team.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 8 to 15+ years overall work experience
· 5+ years of relevant, engineering or business management experience, and at least 2 years of people leadership & management experience
· Strong business and technical vision
- Experience with ServiceNow or other CMDB, ITIL, and Incident Management Applications. Completion of an upgrade and launch of major features are a plus
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated technical leadership
· Have been successful working across organizational boundaries, bringing together people with diverse perspectives and experience to find solutions
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Experience designing, developing, implementing business applications in ITIL, CMDB, Service Catalog, SDLC, and Incident Management
· Exceptional customer relationship skills and experience of managing vendors.
- Master's degree in Business Administration
- ITIL foundational certification
- Certified scrum master a plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer