Creative Director Copy and Content
Creative Director, Copy & Content, Xfinity Mobile
The Xfinity Mobile Brand Design team is evolving and re-imagining the Xfinity brand across a broad spectrum of products and services. Working closely with internal stakeholders, partner agencies and Xfinity product teams to elevate the brand and change perception from a utility company, to an experience driven lifestyle brand.
We're looking to add a Creative Director who can amaze us with an exceptional ability to transform ideas into action content that inspires, with smart rationale to back it up
The Xfinity Mobile Creative Director for Copy & Content is a true digital-first expert. They will bring broad brand expertise, a passion for storytelling, and deep experience in rapid message optimization to our Brand Design team. This is a hands-on role that requires expert creative, copywriting and content generation skills and a comfort with a fast paced, agile marketing environment. In partnership with the Sr. Creative Director, you will lead in-house efforts to deliver compelling and effective creative for all of our marketing, digital product experiences, and packaging needs.
The ideal candidate is player-coach with equal parts talent, motivation, and poise ready to play an important role in an evolving Marketing organization and eager to flex collaboration, communication, and problem-solving skills needed to influence cross-functional teams on a single brand and marketing vision. Over time, you will help build out a world class team of versatile, creative story tellers and content creators. Grooming creative talent and mentoring teams must be a true passion of yours. You also understand the importance of collaborating with stakeholders in the spirit of partnership, knowing the creative will be stronger when everyone works together.
Core job responsibilities:
- Direct (Creatively)-Be responsible for driving, guiding and finessing all aspects of Xfinity Mobile Voice from brand concepts to tactical and market testing executions.
- Iterate (Vigorously): Establish and embrace a culture of rapid testing and targeted message optimization to reach each customer with a message that resonates with them.
- Collaborate (Constantly): Work collaboratively with Product, Marketing, Merchandising, Retail and partners to understand and align on common goals Represent-Be able to effectively communicate the rationale behind design decisions through strong oral and written communication skills to internal and external parties.
- Listen: Actively offer a listening ear to team members whenever necessary. The fast-paced nature of our work can be stressful and taxing. Listening to needs, desires, goals and ideas will create a rich environment for growth.
- Mentor: Act as a mentor to marketing, UX content creators, and contract copywriters in the form of guidance, feedback, and direction on message, tone, and execution.
- Innovate: Leave your traditional agency baggage at the door. Part of your creative talent will be applied in shaping an internal creative process that can be nimble internally as well as impactful externally.
- 10+ years, copy and content focused creative leadership experience required
- Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in delivering strategic ideas across digital, social and static form factors
- Work examples that illustrate proven End-to end experience from concept to tactic.
- Experience in ecommerce digital products and retail experiences
- Comfort managing multiple work tracks and resources in parallel.
- Clear and concise communication and organization skills
- Motion, video, and storyboarding experience a plus
- A Bachelors degree in a writing, communications, or a related field
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer