Manager, Program Management
In this role, the Manager, Program Management will support the introduction of new products, tools, features or other changes to Division based stakeholders and project managers. Specifically, this role is responsible for preparing and publishing reports and dashboards including the 90/180 day Deployment Plan and Collision Forecast to cross-functional teams within HQ and Division. The candidate would be managing the deployment intake process for Comcast Business and working with a broad base of partners and stakeholders across HQ and Division-based teams to ensure alignment, vetting and communication of Business Services initiatives.
- Act as a single point of contact for Business Services Plan of Record deployment-related activities and information and status. Maintain communication with project teams and key Divisional/National stakeholders.
- Facilitate bi-weekly alignment sessions with representatives from Comcast University, Marketing Operations, and Strategic Business Planning
- Prepare and publish the bi-weekly 90/180 Day Deployment Plan
- Work with Division DPMO leads to prepare the Collision Forecast
- Prepare and publish the monthly DPMO Intake Dashboard
- Manage new project intake requests and coordinate with project execution teams for presentation to the DPMO.
- Facilitate and lead intake and project status meetings.
- Guide project teams on DPMO intake submission process.
- Work directly with cross-functional teams to review impacts of upcoming business services deployments.
- Creates and maintains process standardization and workflow documents to support business needs.
- Receives, processes and synthesizes large volumes of information or data
- Monitors program status and potential deviations from plans
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field and corporate) in order to secure alignment
- Adapts quickly to changing environment and is able to work through ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Highly proficient in Power Point, Excel, Word, Visio, and Sharepoint
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Provides leadership and management to the Program Management team. Possesses staffing accountability, including recruitment and retention, hiring & firing, leadership and professional development, and performance management.
- Provides support for corporate budgeting and budget tracking.
- Recommends and implements corrective action with the Program Management Office (PMO), as necessary, to improve performance.
- As the team grows, this position may train, hire, develop and performance manage (including salary and bonus administration PMO staff) as necessary
- Develops and maintains performance metrics to make informed recommendations for strategic decision making.
- Keeps abreast of new developments in project
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study - Business, Engineering
Years' Experience-Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer