Syndication Program Director
Responsible for being a thought leader with a mastery of programmanagement skills. Follows the organization's strategic plan and leadsthe most enterprise-wide, strategic programs affecting multipleorganizations and impacting the business over multiple years. Deliversoutcomes, longer-term improvements, and benefits in support of theorganization goals. Leads and guides junior members of the team.
- Understands the scope of programs as defined by the businessrequirements and budget process. Participates in key planningmilestones.
- Identifies, confirms, and obtains participation from requiredcross-functional teams. Ensures team clearly understands roles andresponsibilities for the duration of the program.
- Creates and builds program plans. Facilitates and drives the core teamto identify and schedule all the work for end-to-end deploymentrequired to fulfill program scope. Performs management of upstream anddownstream dependencies.
- Identifies goals and successes criteria, drives the development andimplementation of key goals, objectives, and successes criteria for theprogram with key stakeholders and core team. Raises conflicts andresolves with the appropriate level of management engagement to build consensus.
- Obtains and assigns resources to the program plan.
- Determines the cost and budget; performs resource forecasting.
- Analyzes areas of risk to avoid risky activities by identifying andmanaging critical paths and risk areas. Establishes contingency plansand identifies trigger events and assumes responsibility for initiationcorrective actions.
- Identifies and helps the team make program tradeoffs to balance scope,time, and costs. Ensures proper documentation.
- Tracks and manages the program schedule and upstream and downstream dependencies. Analyzes the actual performance against the plan and makesadjustments consistent with plan objectives. Drives action itemresolution and track completion. Ensures program milestones areaccomplished and ensures overall committed timelines are met. Documentsall major plan changes in scope, approach, and date delivery.
- Communicates updates on major milestomes and keeps all stakeholdersinformed of progress and issues. Identifies and manages proposed changesto program parameters and works with Enterprise Program Management andProgram Managers to ensure appropriate processes and communciations arefollowed.
- Monitors and ensures quality of program deliverables. Leads core teamand key field resources to develop and monitor deployment schedule,strategies, and tools to support the implementation of programs in thefield through trials and controlled customer deployments.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Engineering
- Generally requires 11+ years related experience
- Ability to travel internationally
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer