Director Software Delivery
Responsible for software delivery processes and the tracking and communication of where deliverables are in thesoftware development life cycle across 8-10 software development teams.
Manages team scrum masters and guides them in the evolution of agile practices for their teams and createsalignment in processes to provide a global view of efforts. Acts as a champion through continued focus on proactively identifying and addressing processes impactingengineering. Additionally, responsible for directing and implementing the strategic and financial
operations of all Engineering Departments by creating budgets, providing strategic operational direction, and ensuring organizational effectiveness.
- Facilitates Technical and Engineering leaders to meet goals and projects.
- Provides read outs for software deliverables progress and escalations when expected timelines are in jeopardy.
- Prepares Technical and Engineering budget and manages all expenditures and capital projects associated with thetechnical department to operate within budget guidelines.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Military Experience Valued
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer