Dir 1, Telesales
Responsible for development and execution of product sales strategies
designed to retain subscribers and generate and increase revenue to
ensure that subscriber, financial, and operational objectives are
- Develops sales strategy to achieve Company revenue goals by
identifying and implementing short and long-term strategies and
analyzing market trends.
- Evaluates requests for proposals and identifies the best potential
- Advises executive management, evaluates budgets, and ensures that
budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements. Provides accurate
reports on various topics if needed.
- Interacts with executives and major customers regularly. Interactions
frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or
management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding
matters of significance to the organization.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires
an in-depth knowledge of the Company.
- Directs and controls the activities of broad functional areas through
several department Managers within the Company.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer