Senior Director, Identity Product- Customer Experience
The Customer Experience (CX) team is designing the ideal customer experience. This includes rethinking processes, policies, products and interaction models. Importantly, designing an ideal customer experience means evaluating the current experience, then applying the latest technologies and best practices to improve the experience.
At Comcast, we believe that the Customer Experience is our single most important product and delivering a robust Identity strategy is fundamental to unlocking value for our customers. The relationship with the customer is complex and evolving rapidly and Comcast is in the center of the household building connections between users, devices, products, and services. Device proliferation, Internet of Things, WiFi access and management, access to streaming services are examples of topics that need a strong Identity solution.
We are looking for a strategic product leader that can help shape how our customers interact deliver a first-class Identity strategy that enables our customers to use, self-serve, buy, and access products and services across all our lines of businesses. This role will require someone with Identity experience, familiar with Identity principles, and passion to deliver a well-constructed roadmap. The desired end result is a transformative customer experience that redefines expectations about what is possible from Comcast.
- Ability to view the "big picture" of challenges and opportunities related to Identity management, including the technical, functional, process, and policy considerations and to creatively define solutions to those challenges
- A go-to-market, product mindset that is focused on creating a new customer-focused experience and delivering it to customers in an immediate timeframe
- A deep understanding of what is possible with today's technology and products, and the ability to anticipate what is coming down the line
- Persuasive story-telling capabilities to enlist support for initiatives, drive home importance, and ignite enthusiasm to execute
- Analytics skills to mine data to identify opportunities for continuous improvement based on customer pain points
- A strong commitment and sense of ownership to propel new product features to market
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with a variety of product and technical teams responsible for their areas of the business, to deliver a unfied Identity strategy.
THIS ROLE WILL
- Partner with diverse groups such as development, design, business unit and care teams to prototype and scale CX solutions based on feasibility and viability
- Work collaboratively with other CX and Technology teams, including strategy, product, analytics, and process design
- Evaluate and prototype platforms and solutions via internal development and/or third-party partners to complete Comcast's end-state customer experience vision
- Advocate for customers and the experiences being developed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 10 plus years of related experience
- Building strong work relationships, confronting or challenging others in an open and respectful manner, and adjusting to how individuals function and react
- Ability to thrive by influencing partnersand driving alignment to meet identified goals
- Ability to quickly evaluate, adapt, and apply new technologies such as Machine Intelligence and Natural Language Processing to customer experience focused solutions
- Strong analytical skills, including recognizing patterns in data, information, or events, drawing logical conclusions, and making recommendations for action
- Clear and consistent communication, both sending and receiving
- Self-motivation and initiative to take the lead in getting the job done in an effective and efficient manner and accepting responsibility for personal actions, results, and costs
- Ability to adopt the customer's perspective when defining new initiatives and product features
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer