Director, CRM Journey
Director, CRM Journey
The Comcast Director of CRM Journey will lead the ongoing strategy for omni-channel marketing campaigns that support our national residential business. Responsible for providing leadership and direction within department and works on a cross-functional team that will manage the strategic process transformation effort across multiple business lines for the Company. The ideal candidate will bring experience in working across several marketing and sales groups in matrixed organization structure to deliver end-to-end customer journeys for critical marketing and communications campaigns. They will be responsible for identifying and mapping customer campaign and communication journeys in order to drive a signle view of the customer and to ensure efficiency / efficacy of all touchpoints. As the lead for the customer contact experience the candidate will be responsible for working with HQ and divisional teams to develop and maintain a roadmap for key customer use cases and defining the critical path to drive optimal customer engement. They will be responsible for monitoring and measuring campaign performance and evolving solutions to drive increased campaign efficacy. The team as a whole will be responsible for defining a cohesive plan that captures the aspects of technology, people, and process and will support the delivery with a focus on planning, change management, and communications.
- Acountable for defining future state best-in-class' solutions and ensuring the successful deployment for all of the operational components for the strategic systems-Focus areas include Sales, Marketing and operations
- Customer communications/campaign roadmap governance including product features, use cases, enhancements, and requirements gathering
- Work with communication and divisional governance teams to manage priorities and the pipeline of new use cases
- Responsible for driving standardization of processes and workflows across the organization
- Program management across multiple tests, pilots and campaigns.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales stakeholders to develop and manage communications strategy for planning and execution
- End to end view of the customer journey to drive increased engagement and connects
- Own approach and ongoing requirements to drive use case evolution
- Uses a methodical yet collaborative approach to each project by:
1) Measuring the process and questioning the capability and quality
2) Defining the problem statement
3) Performing a gap analysis between the customers expectation and current process
- Responsible for the strategy and deployment of quarterly plans
Education and Experience
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent; MBA preferred
Field of Study Formal study in marketing, campaign managment, and/or analytics preferred. Customer experience or customer journey experience a must.
Certifications - NA
Years Experience Generally requires 10+ years related experience
- Ability to understand and influence stategy across multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of customer experience and journey mapping techniques
- Fluency with Adobe, Aprimo, or other campaign/workflow planning software
- Creative problem solver, shows perseverance when presented with barriers
- Must be approachable and a strong team player
- Self-starter, works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Proven ability to communicate and build cross functional relationships
- Cable industry experience strongly favored
Compliance: Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer