Comcast Business - Business Sales Repsentative Intern (Englewood, CO)
There are many opportunities to learn and thrive at Comcast. A 10 week, fulltime internship with Comcast gives you meaningful work experience, programs for development and networking, competitive compensation and the opportunity to move into a fulltime career post-graduation. You will ..
- Gain knowledge and experience in inbound telesales of Comcast services to small-to-medium business customers
- Gain the opportunity to make an impact on Comcast's business and results
- Participate in developmental activities
- Network with leaders across multiple functions
- Receive a hands on experience and see the frontline aspects that make cable possible
- Actively participates in development, thrives as a dynamic, proactive, and continuous learner
- Helps to improve Comcast's results through a project or series of work in Inbound Telesales for our small-to-medium business customers
- Learns the components a site that takes incoming customer calls
- Gains knowledge of our products and customers
- Solves customer problems and executes solutions
- Provide insight to the sales process for inbound calls and follow-up with potential customers to sell Comcast Business Services products or services.
- Ensure CRM software is accurate and up to date on daily basis.
- Manage the customer relationship from initial call, through close to resolve on the first call or escalate appropriately.
- Deliver best-in-class customer experience and represent Comcast Business Services in a professional and courteous manner to prospects and customers.
- Keep up-to-date on product knowledge, industry information, and competitive landscape.
- Assists with projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be junior status in Bachelor's degree program
- Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries
- Desire to pursue a career in Business Sales
- Strong understanding of common Microsoft products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate well to various audiences
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a U.S. College or University
- Academically enrolled the semester after your internship and graduating by Summer 2019
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Ability to relocate post-graduation if offered and accepted a fulltime position
- Authorization to work in the United States
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer