Senior Director, Customer Account Executive
Responsible for hiring, developing and overseeing the Customer Service team as well as developing the infrastructure and necessary processes. Provides reports to management regarding operational efficiency, performance issues, recommendations for improvements and customer experience, and contributes to design and testing. Establishes procedures and infrastructure to ensure rapid and effective resolution of support cases and chronic or significant complaint or quality issues to maximize efficiency and customer loyalty.
- Collaborates across all departments to develop and refine products and drive customer experience initiatives. Manages and coordinates multiple, cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- Oversees a team of managers and directors who manages the Customer Care, logistics, management of applications and consolidating complaints and quality reports.
- Leads all customer relationship management research.
- Communicates and works with the call center to communicate all efforts relating to products and customer relationship management.
- Researches trends and report complaints, product improvement suggestions and other actionable and quantified customer and market feedback to management.
- Ensures key performance metrics, including escalation rates, case resolution times, complaint rates, product launch effectiveness, and customer loyalty are met or exceeded.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly and yearly staffing strategies to meet Service Level Requirements
- Responsible for monthly operating budget as it relates to site payroll expense and engagement activities
- Develops, justifies and successfully execute strategic and operating plans and budgets for the Corporate Customer Account Executive team.
- Develops a high performance staff through education, mentoring and providing continual evaluation of employee development and eliminate single points of knowledge. Deploys and maintains the required systems management team.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Years of Experience
- Generally requires 12 plus years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer