Analyst 2, Finance & Accounting
Responsible for preparing and analyzing financial reports, trends, and
opportunities. Maintains journals and ledgers, prepares financial
statements, conducts financial studies and coordinates financial
projects. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Approves transactions, evaluates opportunities, and makes
recommendations regarding project progress and future business
- Analyzes and tracks key financial metrics and operational procedures
to foster process improvements.
- Performs analysis of financial statement accounts and specific
projects, as directed.
- Assists with the preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual financial
- Participates with the preparation of month and year-end processes by
reviewing actual vs. budget/forecast variances, reviewing financial
trends, and making recommendations for accruals.
- Experience with SQL reporting and tables preferred
- Experience with complex Excel functions preferred
- Experience with Essbase or Hyperion preferred
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer