Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics
This role will serve as an "advanced analyst" that will help enhance understanding and drive change transformation of our customer and digital experience strategies. To be successful, this individual will need to take an informed and inspired view to deliver results by creating value and opportunity, have an external focus, anticipate new trends, and customer needs. Additionally, incorporate broad knowledge to address complex, unusual, and critical issues; not intimidated to find new and innovative ways to solve complex challenges. Recognize profitability and revenue potential in business opportunities and champion new ways to capitalize on them.
The ideal candidate should have a proficiency in requirements gathering through to rollout and post-production communication and support. Familiarity or Project experience working with Net Promoter System and Score "NPS" is highly preferred. The candidate should also have a strong predisposition towards problem-solving, as the role will require time devoted to answering user questions, researching data anomalies, and performing insightful analyses. Finally, the candidate should be able to think strategically about the long-term roadmap of the product portfolio and identify areas where there are gaps in current features and/or experiences (customer and employee) or opportunities to enhance with new functionality.
-Python or R Programming
- Teradata or Hadoop
- Quantitative Orientation and Analytic Experience
- Business Acumen and Analytic Curiosity
- Strong Sense of Data Visualization
- Advanced Data Extraction and Manipulation Skills leveraging the local and HQ EBI teams
Reporting to the Headquarters EBI leadership team, this team will act as a highly collaborative partner to Senior Leadership (primarily Finance and Sales/Marketing) accountable for:
- Driving Advanced Analytics and Decision Sciences deep into the organization
- Bringing EBI skills sets to bear on Key Projects in support of the Division and HQ Roadmaps Roadmap
- Assisting in the identification and elimination of duplicative efforts; accelerate sharing of best practices
- Leading the consistent application and interpretation of new data and metrics
- Nationalizing and evangelizing new tools, reports and processes
- Serve as the advanced analytical expert to support the local EBI Team and Division Departments with their analytic, modeling and forecast needs. Partnering with the Headquarters' EBI team on the latest releases of models and predictive targeting.
- Analyzing data with the goal of informing business decisions. Subject areas cover a wide range of our business including finance, sales, marketing, field operations, care, and customer valuation.
- Work cross-functionally to identify opportunities, brainstorm approaches and analytical frameworks, develop roadmaps, acquire data, execute analyses, and present actionable recommendations. Ideal candidate possesses a balance of general business knowledge, ability to work with multi-million record relational databases, analytical acumen, and presentation skills.
- Perform business intelligence analysis and data exploitation. Extracts signals and signatures from raw data, integrates that information with other data sources and compiles/disseminates formatted reports to customers.
- Lead the analysis and reconciliation of data and reporting projects and initiatives delivery.
- Train others throughout the organization in using key analytical and forecasting tools and statistical analysis.
- Prepare robust analytical analysis of business operations with relevant and accurate supporting information. The purpose of the analysis, conclusions and potential applications should be apparent.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of presentations that are concise, well organized and visually appealing so that that the salient points are clearly communicated. Conclusions are transparent and include potential business applications.
- Assist in identifying business opportunities.Create a plan that clearly summarizes the project, summarizes the intended financial, subscriber and business impact, and outlines implementation process points.
- Creative problem solver, takes a high level of initiative, has a strong sense of personal accountability to follow-through.
- Creates, evaluates, and analyzes proposals for new business ideas.
- Seizes opportunities quickly while taking educated risks
- Takes ownership for execution and getting things done
- Personally invests in driving superior results
- Acts collaboratively and decisively with a "one company" mindset
- Simplifies complexity wherever possible
- Cuts through the noise and defines a clear path
- Organizationally savvy, successfully navigates complex and highly-matrixed environments
- Ability to drive requirement gathering sessions and properly document discussion results
- Comfort functioning as a liaison with a cross-functional engineering team to translate business requirements and answer development questions
- Ability to perform ad-hoc and prioritized analyses related, but not limited, to products within the subscriber and marketing effectiveness portfolio
- Proficiency with SQL based data query languages a must; Experience working with a data visualization tool (Tableau) a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, relationship management, strong team building, and the ability to work across business units and functions within complex organizations.
- Strong communication skills
-Familiarity with Net Promoter System and Score (NPS) preferred but not required
- Experienced in working in a fast paced, team oriented and collaborative environment
- Proven ability to work within a climate of ambiguity
Preferred education level:
-BA/BS degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics, business, economics or finance
- Generally requires 4-6 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer