Development Engineer 2
Job Title : Development Engineer 2
Education Qualification & Work Experience Criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or IT).
- Minimum 2& - 5& Years of experience in a IT or product development or equivalent work environment.
Comcast is seeking a ServiceNow Developer Admin to join our Product Security & Privacy (PS&P) team in Chennai, India.
PS&P is improving their security processes, automation, and reporting which will facilitate migration and integration among several systems. Comcast is looking for a ServiceNow developer to help develop and support their efforts.
Ideally, the candidate for this position is self-motivated, creative problem-solvers who can adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements. Candidate must bring solid interpersonal skills and be capable of meeting with management and development teams face-to-face to clarify and design existing and new solutions, design requirements into a proposed solution, and implement the solution on time and within budget. Candidate must also be capable of working independently as well as in a team environment. Ability to manage shifting priorities in a dynamic project-based environment.
- At least one year of experience developing on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Asset, Configuration, Project Portfolio Management, Change, Service Request, Service Catalog, etc.
- Experience developing custom applications within the ServiceNow platform from the ground up.
- Experience developing workflows.
- Strong knowledge of the ServiceNow data model and relationships.
- Experience with Service Portal maintenance.
- Experience interacting with ServiceNow REST API integrations.
- Experience administering a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions.
NICE TO HAVES
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer and/or Implementation Specialist certifications.
- ITIL foundational experience and/or certification.
- Experience with ServiceNow Performance Analytics
- Experience with Security Operations and GRC application suites.
- Follow and understand best practices in secure development.
- Experience developing or administrating RSA Archer
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.