Senior Analyst, Treasury
The Corporate Treasury Department is responsible for cash management, corporate finance and financial risk management for both Comcast and NBCUniversal. This includes debt and equity capital structure management, bank and lending relationships, rating agency management, M&A financing, and financial market risk assessment and mitigation. The analyst will primarily be responsible for assisting management in the Treasury team.
- Provides analytical support to the Corporate Treasury Department for all capital formation activities including bank and public debt financing, return on capital analysis, WACC analysis, competitor analysis, and bank analysis.
-Assists with managing liquidity and reporting related to two Commercial Paper programs.
- Maintains daily cash forecast and reconciles with online Treasury management system and numerous other departments.
- Maintains bank participation and business relationship analyses.
- Develops and prepares various internal and external financial reports and presentations for our executive and senior management, Board of Directors, and other third-party organizations such as rating agencies.
- Maintains detailed spreadsheet models of debt and interest expense for use in budgeting and forecasting by executive and senior management.
- Supervises the administration of the Company's Letters of Credit including: issuance, renewals, fee calculations, payments, and monthly summaries.
- Monitors, reports on, and values the Company's derivative and various financial instruments for decision making purposes and for quarter-end and year-end reporting.
- Calculatesoverall cost of capital, including the issuance of securities necessary for operations, for review by executive and senior management.
- Prepares reports on capital market conditions for executive and senior management decisions on optimal timing of security issuances. Coordinates financing models with both internal and external parties.
- Evaluates and analyzes the financing of various corporate asset acquisitions.
- Is aware of the operation, control, and policies concerning the use of financial derivative products within the organization.
- Reports on current market conditions as well as analyzes and works with senior management to propose new derivative transactions .
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
-Bachelors Degree or Equivalent required
-CFA, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
Field of Study
-Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
-Experience with Excel and PowerPoint required. Bloomberg experience preferred.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer