Development Engineer 3
Job Title : Development Engineer 3
Education Qualification & Work Experience Criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or IT).
- Minimum 5-7 Years of experience in a IT or product development or equivalent work environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are currently looking for a Sr. RSA Archer Developer/Administrator who will be responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with the overall configuration and administration of RSA Archer Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance (eGRC) environments. This will include set up, configuration, support and maintenance of eGRC environments across multiple 5.5 and 6.x Archer instances. Additional 3rd party integration will also be required to incorporate, configure and deploy additional modules, data feeds, or new solutions. Be responsible for day to day technical administration of the RSA Archer platform including but not limited to:
- Provide demos to customers and stakeholders per request and collect business requirements
- Define and configure application/ questionnaires based on business requirements including workflows, layout, access control. Reports & dashboards in Archer
- Provide development, configuration and operational support based on technical requirements and the eGRC system governance structure
- Execute test cases and document them
- Support User Acceptance Tests and implement code into production
- Install, test and deploy new applications in Archer
- Conduct in-person and online training sessions for stakeholders as appropriate -- Develop, provide, and lead eGRC system end user training and collateral materials
- Develop custom integration solutions using C#, Java, Python, or other programming languages to support interoperability between dashboards
- Configure and manage RSA Archer data feeds
- Assist in the design and development of management reporting available through the eGRC system including dashboards
- Architect and support application customization and additional modules
- Architect and support on demand applications per customer request
- Own technical issues/problem resolution and request management
- System user provisioning and access control support
- Lead the administration of items such as user accounts, data feeds, workflow & reports access etc.
- Participate in and support Archer version upgrades
- Work with service management and infrastructure teams as needed on technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution
- Provide support when Production issues occur
- Daily care and feeding of RSA Archer 5.5 and 6.x environments
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.