Responsible for oversight of all Construction activities in support of new plant construction, rebuilding, and existing plant upgrades. Works with regional Construction Teams and Business Partners to provide direction and guidance in support of new builds, upgrades and other construction efforts. Responsible for assisting in development and implementation of construction standards and processes to accelerate growth and network expansion.
- Establishes and maintains recommended construction standards and practices.
- Oversees construction coordination for internal and external teams.
- Aligns performance and budgetary metrics to support the achievement of business, department, and team goals.
- Works closely with division and region staff to ensure consistency and accuracy in reporting, measuring, and monitoring new build and commercial opportunities.
- Oversees the training and compliance of Business Partners.
- Leads utility locate program for West Division.
- Manages quality control and damage recovery efforts for all construction activity through regional teams.
- Works with regional teams to develop and execute overall strategies that will support both residential and commercial initiatives.
- Practices and ensures Company safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer