Manager Devops - ACE
- Manage a DevOps team which contributes and supports multiple onshore DevOps teams' automation and On Call requirements. Provide coordination and leadership over all team activities
- Lead DevOps team with primary responsibility of driving automation solutions for software qualification, deployment, monitoring, and triage on complicated QAM and IP video platforms.
- Drive completion of team assigned user stories: Team members will be assigned user stories in any of the following disciplines: Development; Test; Deployment; Operations; Automation; Tooling; Monitoring
- Ensure team participation in On Call rotations; Daily SCRUMs; Iterative planning, grooming, retrospectives, Demos;
- Implement automation solutions for the qualification of software throughout the build and deploy pipeline across multiple environments through to Production
- Drive automation by identifying optimal tooling frameworks and applications, assuring maximum automation return-on-investment
- Proactively lead DevOps team in the area of continuous improvement and metrics to measure automation performance
- Drive the Senior Engineer to act as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment and assist in enforcing business and functional priorities
- Recruits, retains, and develops highly qualified team members to meet business objectives.
- Assist in developing and managing departmental budgets and staffing
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Expertise/Technical Skills (Preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of software development/test/deployment tooling and applications such as: Java, Python, ALM, Jira, Rally, Splunk, Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible, Docker, Nagios, Grafana
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Oppurtunity, Veterans, Disabled and LGBT employer