Supervisor, Installation & Service
Military Experience Welcome!
Responsible for supervising a team of technical services personnel providing service and installation activity. Meets the shop's Company's standard for QC measurements. Trains Technicians on test equipment usage and troubleshooting techniques. Manages schedule coordination with NOC and ensures the proper completion of all scheduled or on-demand service or maintenance work by coordinating and mentoring team on fair and business practical methods. Ensures system compliance to NCTA and FCC regulations and Comcast's minimum operating specifications including day-to-day procedures associated with compliance as it relates to CT Techs. Develops staff training quality measurement guidelines and minimum requirements. Supports and motivates technicians training by continually monitoring progress and training schedules. In conjunction with Manager, performs and conducts annual, bi-annual reviews along with providing an ongoing open communications with team to include coaching, mentoring, and career development on a
daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Implements standard safety training and maintains daily safety inspection issues.
- Reviews and coordinates nightly check-in and rotates On-Call schedules.
- Coordinates all vehicle assignments, maintenance, and inspections.
- Ensures systems and staff are able to respond to the demands of new technology deployment through demonstrative methods.
- Performs duties of CT1 through CT3, as needed.
- Analyzes operations and performance to assure operational efficiencies through productivity, QC, and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates department responses to customer and department issues with a strong sense of urgency.
- Works with other departments, as necessary, to maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of new technology being deployed.
- Ability to install all types of cable and run service calls to completion.
- Diagnoses all types of signal faults.
- Ability to operate computers.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds, climb utility poles and drive long periods of time digging, crawling, stooping and standing.
- Complies with all OSHA safety measures.
- Works within manufacturer's rated weight capacity for all equipment, including but not limited to ladders and aerial lifts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer