Senior Manager, Xfinity Home Analytics
Do you have that rare combination of deep business analytics and strategic insight? We are looking for a Senior Manager in Business Analytics that can help provide key business insights for Xfinity Home Business Operation. Role will be responsible for leading analytics in key business areas such as of churn, revenue assurance, upsell etc.
The role will report to the Director, Reporting & Analytics of Xfinity Home Business Operations.
As a Sr. Manager of Business Analytics, you will:
- Have an opportunity to be part of a fast pace environment for a growing product at Comcast
- Develop and lead descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions
- Be responsible for leading a team of data engineers and analysts
- Lead discussions with executives to understand pain points and drive solutions with business insights
- Hands-on manager to support development of business analytics platform and strategic reports across Xfinity Home Business Operations
- Ability to lead geo-diverse and cross-cultural team in a DevOps manner
- Liaisons with business units towards development of automated dashboards and reports based on stakeholder input and best practices
- Collaborate with other Comcast groups to foster data sharing and to become an expert on internal data sources
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives
- Develop a solid understanding of both XH and Enterprise Data Warehouses and be able to interpret the data
- Ensure accuracy of data and quality of deliverables
- Serves as key point of contact and liaison between Xfinity Home reporting team and other technology departments in Comcast
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study:
Years of Experience:
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
- Minimum of Undergraduate degree in Engineering / Business Administration required
- 5-7 years of industry experience in developing and leading business analytics initiatives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Must be hands-on with analytical packages such as R, SAS, and Python.
- Experience in building predictive models using ML and deep learning algorithms leveraging h20.ai and/or tensorflow strongly desired
- Working knowledge of Hadoop platform and components such as Hive, Spark, Kafka, Storm
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, Relational and No-SQL Databases
- Advanced knowledge of ETL tools
- Advanced knowledge of Data visualization tools such as SSRS and Tableau.
- Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) analytical results in a clear and concise manner
- Highly motivated, self-starter constantly looking at areas for improvement and growth
- Certification in Data Science / Big Data Analytics preferred
- Management consulting or Corporate strategy experience is a plus
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer