Regional Account Executive
Responsible for developing, servicing and maintaining a base of regional
clients and/or agencies who purchase advertising space or other media
services to achieve established annual sales goals within assigned sales
team. Works with agencies and advertisers to reach assigned Market Area
through methods that consolidate markets creating a one stop shopping
experience. Facilitates and/or conducts negotiations to reach long-term
agreements and commitments. Works with moderate guidance in own area of
- Analyzes, develops and presents market research and advertising
proposals to support client and/or agencies activities and products.
- Develops and maintains strategic advertising accounts and strategic
partnership deals to drive revenue.
- Works collaboratively with all levels of staff in various internal
departments to carry out client requirements and drive revenue growth.
- Works with Ad Sales tools, maintains up-to-date customer and prospect
records and participates in development of sales forecasts.
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper
processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls, expense
reports and monitoring and managing collections.
- Musts be able to travel.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer