Sr. Analyst - Talent Analytics
- Develop, implement and manage a metrics strategy and dashboard to assess the impact of talent processes, initiatives and rotational programs.
- Identifies talent issues and opportunities and recommends strategies and changes.
- Perform data analysis and identify insights with HR data to inform talent decisions.
- Recommends improvements to HR KPI reports, dashboards, visualizations and interpretation of data in HR Business Warehouse and SuccessFactors.
- Partners with Corporate TM team as a liaison to our team for all talent related systems.
- Provides analytical support of Talent Management data and feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Develops presentations to help drive data-based strategic decision making using talent data.
- Assess and develop talent processes that scale across all client groups.
- Serve as project manager across Talent Management and Enterprise Rotational Programs to ensure alignment and timing of key initiatives, including managing the talent calendar.
- Conducts research for rotational program and talent management benchmarking to inform the broader strategy.
- Manages talent initiatives as they emerge for client groups, such as D&I, Career Week, and others.
- Tracks and maintains the database of talent review actions to ensure follow through and measure success.
- Manages all talent communications for rotational programs and talent management in coordination with HR Operations team.
- Evaluates hipo program and assessment success for client groups and informs future nominations based on that feedback.
- Runs internal slates for client groups in partnership with HR and TA.
- Experience with human capital analytics or relev
- Demonstrated Project Management capability
- Experience working with diverse project teams in a matrixed environment
- Strong analytical ability, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and follow through
- Ability to manage change and work effectively in a matrixed and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Team-oriented and works well in a collaborative environment
- Expert with Excel and PowerPoint, Tableau a plus
- HRIS systems experience, specifically with SAP and/or SuccessFactors
- Ability to extract, organize and analyze enterprise-wide data sets from HR and operational systems (SAP, SuccessFactors, Workforce Analytics) for on-going project needs.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Must be able to work variable schedule and beyond normal business day as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required
Years of Experience:
- 5-7 years experience in related fields
- Minimum of 2 years analysis experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer