Utility Automation & Analyst
This position will report to the Manager, Accounts Payable Shared Services and support the Comcast utility bill process automation and sustainability initiatives. Duties include analysis, reporting, process design, configuration, development, testing and support on third party application. In addition, the person in this position should possess strong technical skills, a thorough understanding of application and process design, and excellent problem solving skills. Comcast will provide application specific training and certification.
- Design, develop and deploy automation robots that retrieval invoices from websites, extract bills metadata and interface transactions into accounts payable.
- Collaborate with management and peers on targeting and prioritization of utility companies for integration into the automated processing software
- Partner with the utility management team define requirements and capture data needed to reduce energy costs and carbon footprint.
- Identifying additional uses for the software
- Provide day to day support of Accounts Payable's intelligent accounting program
- Identify process or system issues, analyze potential solutions and recommend steps for implementation
- Update and review end user and admin documentation for all supported applications
- Identifies and assesses probable interactions of related systems and processes and predicts impact of program changes
- Ensures data quality and integrity within program transactions and validation logic
- Supports program upgrades, ongoing maintenance and testing
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Working knowledge of Oracle or other large ERP system, Developer Studio, Java preferred
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer