Acct Exec 2, Indirect Sales (Prepaid)
Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales objectives by driving new
connects through Comcast's presence in assigned retail and dealer
locations. Coach, train and educate retail store organizations within
assigned territory. Identify, prospect, coach, and develop new and
existing dealers as required by management.
- Build relationships through coaching and development of retail/dealer
partners to help drive sales and increase knowledge of Comcast services.
- Participate in the development of marketing plan for store grand
openings and special events and ensure successful implementation.
- Participate in creating and managing incentive programs that encourage
desired performance from retailers/dealers.
- Ensure that all merchandising and collateral is in compliance with
Comcast's standards. Audit to ensure that all signage and brochures are
displayed properly. Coach dealer/retailer management regarding
importance of compliance.
- Identify and provide recommendations to management regarding
termination of dealer contracts for non-performing dealer locations.
- Facilitate in-store training programs to ensure all retail/dealer
employees are aware of Comcast's competitive advantages and how to most
effectively position our products and services. Serve as a subject
matter expert on all Comcast offers and support retailers/dealers in
implementation, marketing, and incentives.
- Train coach and educate dealer/retailer employees on Comcast's
competitive advantages, products and services, promotions, methods and
procedures, and G2B ordering system. Provide both formal and one-on-one
training and coaching sessions as needed to ensure dealer/retailer store
quotas are met and exceeded.
- Act as a company representative at retail/dealer locations to provide
support and engage in side-by-side selling/shadowing during periods of
high traffic (holidays, special events, grand openings, evenings,
weekends, etc.). Observe employees sales techniques and customer
interactions and coach on Comcast selling strategies.
- Maintain sales records and prepare sales and activity reports as
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business or Sales & Marketing
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer