Analyst 3, Prodt Sales Suppt & Analysis
Responsible for developing sales strategies through analysis for Product
Sales Support Manager and makes recommendations that will maximize
revenue and meet clients' needs. Provides analytical and statistical
support and prepares analysis of sales forecasts, sales reports, and
analysis of variances versus budget forecast. Has in-depth experience,
knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work
priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Evaluates sell-out levels and make proactive recommendations to
maximize revenue from available inventory and in a manner that serves
- Conducts analyses of inventory, rate, and sales practices to develop
sales product efficiencies.
- Works with and advises the Manager on weekly rate cards based on
- Collaborates with Sales and Traffic/Operations Management to develop,
evaluate, and recommend technical and systematic procedures that make
process flow more efficient for the organization as a whole. Identifies
problems and recommends solutions.
- Works closely with Specialist(s) to manage the placement specialized
- Coordinates the flow of information and communication between Sales,
Sales Support, and Traffic departments.
- Leads and mentors Sales Support Representatives to help facilitate the
completion of accurate work. Provides oversight to overall sales
support processes and offer necessary guidance.
- Assists with the training and mentoring of new and existing Product
Support Analysts on all sales-related procedures and paperwork
- Keeps abreast of sales strategies, trends, initiatives, and best
practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer