Responsible for supervising Telesales Representatives to maximize
customer growth and retention. Supports upper management by
participating in the development and execution of acquisition, upgrades,
and retention plans. Executes Telesales program to generate the sales
of products and services. Supervises all staffing, sales, and inventory
functions for large Telesales organizations. Interfaces with other
internal sales and marketing groups to coordinate programs and adhere to
distribution channel requirements. Coordinates and supervises
day-to-day telesales efforts of the assigned Telesales Representatives
to meet sales revenue objectives. Customarily and regularly directs the
work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their
- Leads and monitors activities of Telesales Representatives to ensure
effective performance. Provides motivation to Representatives through
individual contact, goal setting, periodic meetings, and recommendation
of incentive plans.
- Provides direction to employees according to established policies and
management guidance. Administers Company policies that directly affect
- Ensures that established goals and quotas for the department are
reached and motivates department to meet these goals.
- Trains staff on products and services (through formal training and
one-on-one coaching/ mentoring) by focusing on the sales process to
ensure maximum lead generation and high closure rates for new business.
- Assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance
- Ensures 100% compliance of FCC "Do Not Call" policies.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer