Manager, NCO Communications
Exciting opportunity to drive strategic company-wide employee communication for the National Customer Service team within TPX (Technology Product and Experience). Develop and execute communications for internal audiences on a wide variety of Technology Product and Experience related messages, programs, policies, and initiatives. Report into VP Communications, and Partner with Executive Leadership and various Enterprise Leaders to understand policy, process, and program changes impacting all employee communication. Collaborate with Employee Communications, External Communications, and NCO functional teams to communicate operational changes, tool enhancements, events and initiatives and integrate communication strategies company-wide.
Experienced AP-style communicator with ability to deliver ad-hoc business, creative, interactive and social media content to multiple channels. Constantly seeks to improve the end-to-end frontline communication process across the company and departments including customer-facing communication alignment.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to develop communications tactics that support key business objectives, long-term goals and projects.
- Seasoned communicator with expert skills in preparing Power Point presentations for executives, tech-savy solutions for communication tactics with a sense of creativity.
- Writes, edits, and directs company-wide communications with ability to create and prepare timely communications for mass dissemination through multiple channels in fast-paced corporate environment.
- Participate in meetings with NCO Communications team and project leaders to assess scope of communications needs. Advise project leaders on communication strategy and appropriate tactics for achieving their objectives. Develop communications plans for specific projects including measurement of the communication plan.
- Implement communications designed to support key projects and initiativesincluding drafting, editing, proofreading, and layout of content according to Comcast Communications Guidelines and Brand Standards; assess stakeholder impact/alignment needs and incorporate into the plan and tactics; manage to deadlines.
- Work with corporate, NCO and field Employee Communication leaders to explore new tools and tactics.
- Evaluate, select and cultivate strategic external partnerships and vendor relationships with consultants, vendors, agencies to support strategy, planning and execution.
- Ensure communications are disseminated at all levels throughout the organization.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Writing test and samples required
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Years Experience: Requires 5+ years related experience in HQ and Corporate environment, accustomed to communicating to 30k and above employee audiences
- Strong professional demeanor and comfort interacting with senior executives across the organization and external contacts
- Strong writing, formatting and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficiency in Graphic Design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, etc) desired, but not required
- Experience with video production desired, but not required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer