Manager, Knowledge Management
Function: Knowledge Management & Standards
This leader will be responsible for the development, implementation and continued improvement of an enterprise wide framework for Knowledge Management across all Reliability Engineering operations verticals. Collaboration with leadership across product management, field operations, network operations, security, business services and enterprise operations is essential. & The right candidate will be able to demonstrate proficiency with knowledge and content management systems and principles, have a strong understanding of the content management lifecycle, best practices & search optimization as well as Incident Management process development and technical writing.
- & & & Define and manage Knowledge Management (KM) governance structure and processes
- & & & Define content Lifecycle Management-Authoring Roles, Publication and Editing Processes and Permissions, Knowledge Audits, Content Expiration / Time to Live criteria, and search results optimization
- & & & Develop and drive continuous improvement of the KM taxonomy in an effort to proactively serve and rapidly retrieve pertinent, meaningful content to Incident and Problem managers
- & & & Partner closely with Incident and Problem Management teams to assess effectiveness of current KM processes, knowledge articles, etc. in aiding them in the execution of their job responsibilities.
- & & & Drive adoption of the enterprise KM tools and partner with teams to assist them with migrating from legacy solutions to the enterprise platform
- & & & Define and manage appropriate governance over change and functional enhancement of the Knowledge Management processes and platform
- & & & Identify and champion projects supporting continuous improvement of Knowledge Management processes and positively impacting associated KPIs.
- & & & Assist leadership to develop a culture that incents individuals and teams to contribute knowledge within the overall Incident and Problem management processes
- & & & Partner with Incident and Problem Management teams to develop, design, document, publish and maintain strategically important Incident, Problem and Knowledge Management process standards and supporting documentation across all product lines and service offerings.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Engineering
- Generally requires 7-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer