Acct Exec 3, Enterprise Direct Sales
Responsible for the sale of Comcast Commercial Internet, Video, and
Voice based services to mid-size and large businesses. Works as part of
a team to drive sales using an array of prospecting activities and
cultivation of relationships with institutions in designated
territories. Designs and delivers live sales presentations to
prospective clients, develops relationships with individual businesses
and the community, and positions the Comcast brand as key components of
the sales strategy, in keeping with Comcast's touchstones. Has in-depth
experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines
own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate
knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Sells with goals
of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stays abreast of
competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast
Business Services in the marketplace.
- Develops sales territory, including cultivation of local partnerships
and organizational affiliations. Actively generates new leads with
targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including
cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
Actively seeks ways to promote and position the Comcast brand within
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo, ensuring a
superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer
relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to
ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed
customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with
excellent follow up.
- Maintains accurate and quality sales records and prepares sales and
activity reports, as required.
- Attends out-of-office meetings with customers on a regular basis and
demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill in
presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Demonstrates some knowledge of Network Design, MAN technologies &
designs including DSx, OC-x, WDM, Ethernet, Internet Technologies,
Functionality & Services, Voice Network Technologies (including VoIP),
Data Networking Technologies, Functionality & Services (LAN, MAN, WAN,
VPN), Networking Protocols (with an emphasis on Layers 1,2, & 3),
Customer Premise Equipment (voice & data), Business Continuity/Disaster
Recovery concepts and E-rate Contracting Processes and Procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
NOTE: This position is being posted for our Baltimore MD, location. Candidates can also be considered for our Greenbelt MD, location.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 3-5+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer