Rep 1, Administration Clerical
Responsible for providing routine clerical support for functional
groups. Under direct supervision provides support such as copying,
distributing mail, performing simple calculations, and maintaining
records and files. Follows standard procedures with all assigned work.
May use general office and business equipment. Works on straight forward
tasks using established procedures. Work is subject to review by
others. Depends on others for instruction, guidance, and direction.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes mail.
- Processes routine items and records.
- Answers phones and take messages or provides information.
- Operates various office equipment.
- Maintaining supplies, distributing materials, and shopping for events that are held within the call center.
- Supports our Director of the call center by booking travel, processing expenses, taking notes, and managing the Director’s calendar.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite, PDF creation, WebEx, and/or Skype is highly preferred.
- Prior administrative assistant experience in a confidential environment highly preferred.
- Prior experience budgeting and creating budget proposals with limited funds is highly preferred.
- Prior experience working in a call center environment is preferred
-& Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer