Cybersecurity Digital Rights Management (DRM) Engineer
- Passionate about endpoint security including endpoint protection, zero day threats, advanced persistent threats, data loss prevention, and compliance.
- Mature the data classification program by identifying and classifying data throughout the enterprise
- Partner with DLP team to create rules that help protect sensitive data by working directly with business stakeholders
- Work with business to identify Data Owners and educate and train Data Owners on their security responsibilities for DRM
- Performs complex and routine maintenance updates for endpoint security products. Maintains product release process ensuring updates are thoroughly tested including back out plans. Identifies and isolate issues. Ensures that all maintenance is properly validated to minimize subscriber impact to (ideally) zero.
- Collects data and metrics to track operational workflows, measure effectiveness of products and monitor health of systems. Analyzes data and metrics, identifies problem areas, and provides actionable insight to management.
- Provides input to support teams and vendors on defects and required enhancements.
- Identifies and recommends areas requiring change or modification.
- Work with team members, project managers, and vendors to create project plans for deploying DRM throughout the enterprise.
- Build rapport and trust with business teams to expand use cases for the DRM solution.
- Liaison between the appropriate system teams and the vendor to coordinate delivering enhancements and bug fixes.
- May need to some work nights and weekends for on-call and system maintenance windows.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Information Protection (AIP) or other Digital Rights Management (DRM) systems
- Experience working with business to classify data based on sensitivity
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience in designing technical DLP policy solutions
- Working knowledge of Windows workstation configuration
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Office 365
- Experience working in virtualized environments
- Great design and problem solving skills
- Adaptable, proactive and driven to take ownership
- Keen attention to detail and high level of commitment.
- Knowledge of PCI and SOX requirements
Education Level:Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in technology or security field
Years of Experience:Generally requires 2-3 years of DRM/DLP experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer