Responsible for ensuring the effective operation of Company facilities.
Maintains the mechanical and electrical systems, performing preventative
maintenance duties and repairs, and coordinating with facility and
maintenance vendors. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own
area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Assists management in development and evaluation of plans for projects
to be carried out by vendors; coordinates and monitors performance of
vendors performing building related services.
- Inspects all areas of the building(s), rendering general corrective
maintenance as necessary to maintain proper level of appearance and
operation of various equipment, fixtures, etc. and reports deficiencies
as well as suggestions for improvement.
- Ensures the maintenance of and continued operation of mechanical
systems such as HVAC systems, boiler, fans, generators, electrical
switch gear, and UPS systems.
- Coordinates preventive maintenance and repairs programs on all
building mechanical infrastructures.
- Maintains records to track maintenance and repairs.
- Handles any facilities emergencies that arise.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer