Retail Store Manager
Responsible for overseeing all customer service center operations. Manages all phases of the customer service center environment and team to achieve and exceed financial targets and customer satisfaction scores. Delivers tight operational and financial controls in a cost-effective manner. Hires, coaches, and evaluates customer service center personnel based on performance standards. Develops personal performance plans with Customer Service Center Employees and provides continuous performance feedback and quarterly performance plan reviews. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies, assist in development, and meeting of, departmental budget. Manages team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required.
- Works with senior management to improve the cost-effectiveness of the operations. Conduct and maintain regular sales channel analysis, reporting, and benchmarking for the purpose of continually improving sales productivity, cost per acquisition, and quality of sale.
- Motivates Representatives to achieve sales and compliance results;conducts both routine and unscheduled store visits and audits. Works with team to ensure excellence in customer service with every customer contact.
- Develop annual sales channel budgets and monthly forecasts for sales performance expectations, commissions, expenses, and other special projects.
- Coordinate with inbound sales and retention departments to leverage best practices for product positioning, sales presentations, promotional offer use, retention tools, and overall customer sales and service expectations.
- Develop and facilitate the use of coordinated, comprehensive, and effective sales collateral and POP display advertising to create a common and strategic customer experience in all Customer Service Center locations.
- Coordinate with Leadership & Development personnel to initiate and sustain effective sales channel training and development programs.
- Develop and implement regional sales incentives to meet and exceed RGU growth objectives. Manage compensation plan programs and implement changes to improve employee motivation and sales performance while controlling overall cost per sale.
- Evaluates current processes, procedures, and overall efforts for improvement and innovation.
- Communicates business initiatives, sales, service, performance standards, and goals.
- Follows and administers cash handling policies and procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer