Generalist 2, Human Resources
Responsible for researching and policy-writing for the various rules andregulations that affect Human Resources. Ensures that departmentpolicies and procedures are in compliance with various Human Resourcesand Labor laws. Maintains ongoing compliance with all regulations thataffect the Human Resources division and communicates any changes to themanagement team. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Provides support in the areas of staffing, recruitment and selection,employee relations, wage and salary administration, and employeetraining/orientation.
- Assists in evaluation of reports in relation to the department'sestablished goals.
- Investigates employee complaints, discrimination charges and assistsin the resolution of employee issues.
- Supports leadership planning and responds to feedback from managementand employees through various sources including surveys, suggestions,and employee advisory groups.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer