Sales Consultant Roslindale
Responsible for promoting and selling Comcast products and services to
both new and existing customers while engaging with them in a retail
store location. Communicate effectively with customers to inform them
of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services.
Educate and assist them on their purchase decision and offer the best
possible technology solution to meet their needs. Explain and
illustrate the advantages of their purchase decision and place an order
on their behalf while they are inside the retail store. Demonstrate
strong customer-focused service, both on and off the sales floor, and
transform every customer interaction into a positive customer
experience. Provide effective collaboration with other Comcast
employee's and exhibit strong skills in the areas of relationship-
building and sales presentation.
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology,
especially around Comcast products and services. Maintain detailed
sales product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
Evaluate customers' potential product needs and make appropriate
- Utilize retention techniques to proactively retain existing customers
from canceling service.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas in an accountability-based culture.
- Manage store inventory, process equipment transactions, and handle
high volumes of cash and other payment activity with a focus of
maximizing the customer experience.
- Work in a fast paced, high-volume environment and, where applicable,
cover multiple store locations throughout the operating area; may be
asked to travel to other Customer Service Centers to offer additional
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer