Sr. Construction Project Manager, Corporate Security
Comcast Corporate Security is responsible for the security mechanisms which safeguard and protect Comcast personnel, assets, proprietary information, and physical infrastructures.
We are seeking an experience Senior Project Manager to oversee multiple security management project work streams that span a variety of high priority areas for the organization. The successful Senior Project Manager has demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment, excellent written and verbal communication and stakeholder management skills within the construction, engineering, architecture or security industries.
The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating general to complex, large-scale projects. Builds and manages project teams ensuring quality control throughout the project life cycle. Manages all project deliverables within the intended scope of work, budget, and schedule requirements. Liaisons with internal and external counterparts to ensure that all appropriate aspects of the project are compliant with enterprise policies, protocols, and procedures. Creates and maintains documentation to ensure adherence to process sustainment and project workflow, and establishes a departmental repository for historical purposes.
Join an elite team of impressive security professionals who possess a great attitude, strong work ethic and who are laser focused on responding to emergency situations, policy violations, and safety issues in a timely and responsible manner.
- Researches, designs, and develops corporate, division, and/or region level projects that deliver cost-effective services to support the Corporate Security department's business objectives.
- Works with various departmental personnel and leaders to determine project implementation guidelines and plan for staffing and/or other resource requirements.
- Evaluates external service providers or contractors; provides direction in the development of tailored services; negotiates contract terms and conditions.
- Directs project teams in the development and implementation of project plans.
- Maintains project reports and distribution of project timelines. May support the management/oversight of the department budget.
- Instructs team on project-specific assignments.
- Utilizes current technology to manage project stability and progression, as well as to prepare state of the art briefing materials and graphics.
- Conducts routine briefings and status updates to senior leadership regarding all projects.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Assists with staffing requirements relating to corporate projects. Conducts interviews, hires, and trains new employees for specific project assignments.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience (with at least 2+ years of project management experience directly in construction, engineering, architecture or security)
- Bachelor's Degree (or Equivalent) in Business, Finance, Engineering or related degree
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office (including PowerPoint and MS Project), Visio, or other project management software experience
- Hands-on experience and ownership of tracking budgets and timelines
- PMP certification is highly desired
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer