Acct Exec 2, Commercial Dev Sales
The primary role of the MDU Account Executive is to negotiate contracts with developers, owners, consultants, and associations for the purpose of providing bulk or right of entry Cable, Internet and Digital Phone services to the residents. An MDU property can be an apartment complex, hotel/motel, hospital, dorm or other multi-unit property and each AE has a specified portfolio of new and renewable properties.
Responsible for selling products and services to privately owned
multi-dwelling properties/communities. Serves as point-of-contact for
customers in assigned area. Manages contracts for accounts. Represents
the Company at meetings, social functions, or in the community. Works
with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
-Negotiate new rights of entry and Bulk Agreements for all Multi-dwelling units (MDUs) within a specified portfolio.
-Monitor and evaluate competitive activities.
- Prepare ROI financial models on all projects.
-Effectively communicate with internal departments on all MDU activity to ensure all projects and activities are up-to-date, completed etc.
- Secures new and maintains existing commercial internet, video, and
voice services. Generates new leads with targeted businesses through
various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing,
door-to-door canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Manages defined territory to include development of local business
partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of
Company positioning and brand.
- Provides exemplary customer service in order to build and maintain
strong relationships between customers and the Company. Addresses
complaints quickly including billing and service issues, provides prompt
follow up, and advises management of any situation outside position's
scope of authority.
- Manages contracts including renewals and new contracts. Reviews all
associated documentation for accuracy. Reviews assigned territory to
ensure all customers are contacted on a prescribed, periodic basis.
- Assists in the preparation of project status reports, and maintains
accurate sales/service records and customer activity records.
- Keeps current with developments within the industry. Monitors and
evaluates competitive services and products.
- Makes presentations to Managers and Developers, and attends meetings
and social functions to maintain a high level of visibility for the
- Contributes to the development of the annual budget. Quantifies
capital needed for business unit activities and operating expenses.
Analyzes revenue projections to determine affect on cable systems and
- Achieves and exceeds assigned sales and business quality objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Business
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is anEOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.